20.1.03

Happy Birthday Dr. King. I know people are supposed to go to church or volunteer or whatnot but as this is a day off I have plans to get a manicure. If i ever get out of these pajamas. Yesterday we went to Discover Mills, a suckier version of Potomac Mills and Arundel Mills...most prerequisite shops such as Gap or Banana republic were missing. Not even a movie theater. However I did end up getting these cool shoes:



and Chris bought me this awesome stuffed animal at the Sanrio store--I don't usually go for this stuff, but you must admit, this is damned cool:


It's a dog...wearing a bee costume. YEAH!

We saw Catch Me If You Can, which i have to say I enjoyed thoroughly. Now I have to read the book, because his story really was affecting. Some people say they didn't like the end, but frankly I thought the end was really what made you understand that his journey was not the superficial whim of a teenage hoodlum, but a vulnerable "man-child," if you will, looking for guidance and security.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home