27.10.03

Eating eating eating my life away

Jo Ann's Fabrics has closed down on Cobb Parkway--so so so so sad. where am I supposed to go for quilt patterns now?? All the way out to lawrenceville??? That's too far!!

I got my wallet back and I was able to write a thank you card to the lady. how nice, is all I can say.

After all the wedding hustle and bustle and housecleaning and homeworking, things are getting relatively calm. I went to Agnes and Muriels with some friends Saturday and ate til I was a bloated hog. I watched 40 days and 40 nights, and in that movie Josh Hartnett (HUGE SPOILER HERE) is RAPED by his ex-girlfriend. And they act like it's no big thing. I was aghast. Applications for JET moving slooowly but surely. There is a LOT of paperwork involved.

I never got my diploma. That's all i can say. I never received it. And now it will take 4-6 weeks to get here? I hope it gets here soon! I ordered it a while ago.

And also did they cancel Boomtown? I loved that show. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home