17.5.04

Salzburg Cookies

They taste so good...like the yummy burnt sugar bits of creme brulee. Also, annoying--Pepperidge Farm cookies do not have their own website. WTF. They deserve their own website. This one website I found describes these cookies as containing genetically engineered ingredients. Ew. Looking at the list I see that basically everything I eat has been genetically engineered or modified. YUUUUUUMMMMY.

I have started watching the Gilmore Girls....I actually like it. I don't know how to feel about that.

5 Comments:

Blogger justjane said...

Look...i changed the look of my blog...i'm all about life changes now.

May 17, 2004 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Oooh, it's so perdy. Good work.

But I can't believe you watch GG now. Damn it, they are shrieky annoying people! They talk too fast about nothing dude! I may or may not be scarred by old roommate's viewing preferences. Another old roommate loved Buffy reruns every day at 6 and I feel GG is almost as bad as Buffy. Blech.

May 20, 2004 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger justjane said...

Don't be a hater...I didn't ask to like the show...the fastness and the annoyingness aside, I think kids in uniforms are hot.

May 20, 2004 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I'm not a hater :( I just have strong opinions a lot :)

My current roommate watches Charmed incessantly. I thought I loved Alyssa Milano (Who's the Boss, man?!) but I don't know if I do anymore...

Also, kids in uniforms? are you high?

June 2, 2004 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger justjane said...

Um, I'm not high.
Uniforms are great!
And hot!
also, Gilmore Girls features Koreans. Koreans represent!

June 6, 2004 at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home