10.4.03

Why have you failed me, Atlanta weather???

So rather than relaxing this spring break, this one week of rest before six non-stop weeks of teaching, I

1) am sick with a nasty cough
2) ripped my last toric contact lens so I had to go to the eye doctor rather than the dentist
3) am wearing layers of sweaters it is so fricking cold here.

However I can not complain, some things that have made my spring break good include reading Life of Pi by Yann Martel, which if you haven't heard of this book then you must not be a reader! It's all the buzz, for good reason, it was very good, very entertaining. I think I should have read it twice, but oh well. If you've read it please let me know what you think.

And last night we went to team trivia at Mellow Mushroom. It was a lot of fun, BUT, I just want to publicly apologize for Alex for not believing when he said, Bagdhad is further east than Moscow. He's been to Moscow, so...he would probably know. Anyway, we were in first place the whole game until the fateful question: Put these cities in order from east to west..and the answer was Bagdhad, Moscow, Istanbul and Belgrade.

Geography is el stinko.

Rick got a miniature dachshund..I am obsessed with miniature dogs..I want one !!!! His is named Beatrice and her back was broken, is that not the saddest thing in the world? They told her she would never walk again but she proved them wrong! And that's that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home