21.6.03

Houston is hard.

I knew that it would be hard, but I can definitely see, despite my experience, never coming back here again!! I'm getting about five hours of sleep a night, waking at 5:30 to get to the school by 7, and almost all of my time so far has been working. At the same time, my wonderful CMA group is the thing that keeps me going. They're all so dedicated and excited, and sooo far ahead of where i was, that I can't wait to see the work they do this year! the only thing that worries me, obviously, and them, is the management. Good classroom management is hard to come by, and harder to implement, so we'll see! until then i'm so homesick for both DC and Atlanta it's making me quite nauseous. The food here may actually be doing that to me though...

Went to see the Hulk last night, it was after a "difficult" conversation that I had, so definitely, I had some other things on my brain. however, the experience was unexpectedly pleasant, with lots of in your face, thinking man's action that Ang Lee is known for. Loved it (the ending was a bit iffy...call me if you wish to discuss).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home