11.5.03

What have I been doing?

I adopted another cat, who came up to the door and said, can I be your cat please? and we said, Yes! And we named her Esme and she is a cutie.

School is almost over, only two more weeks to go, and while I'm very very sad because I love my babies this year, I'm also very very happy to have a break!

Speaking of which, I slept in when someone (we won't name names) did not set the alarm and was very late for school Thursday. The same unnamed someone left the television blaring so I did not hear the numerous phone calls from the school to reach me and in fact I only woke up thanks to sunlight streaming in. That same school day we went to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens, which was nice, however, it was quite HOT and quite TIRING for the poor babies, not to mention me :P

The next week will be INSANE with meetings and concerts and dinners and brunches.

I read The Dive From Clausen's Pier which I will speak more on later. I need something else to read now...hmm, what could it be? Any suggestions?

Also to those of you who are being transplanted to DC, check out Cakelove on U Street; it's bound to make your transition sweet, or at least provide a treat to reward for the hell that is moving! Banana Legs Crunchy Feet sound too good to be true. I'm going to have to head over there myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home