6.6.04

Still very Excited

Is it strange that I love cleaning out my yahoo mailbox. Can you believe that I am only using 37% of the ten megs allotted? Down from 73??? Am I the only one that's excited about this? Well, here are some other things that I am excited about:

1. Starting at my new school!
2. Actually going to happy hour at a bar I can walk to from my brand new apartment!
3. Hardwood floors!
4. Paying off credit card debt!
5. Going to Europe!

Things I am not excited about:
1. Increasing credit card debt while in Europe!
2. Twelve hour drive in a moving van!
3. Packing up all my stuff!
4. Being cut off from cable and high speed internet for over three weeks! (GAH)

Also incredibly excited about my friend Kara's wedding, which I attended yesterday. It was soo beautiful and she was a lovely lovely bride. We couldn't stay long enough!! That I was not excited about :( We are in the middle of a packign crisis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home