21.2.03

awesome!

ooh i had such an awesome day today. i did awesome on my observation, the bane of all teachers; and i finished my portfolio and my principal said, I love it! that made me feel so good, considering how crap i felt the same time last year. i'm excited that teaching is going well for me, and all my hard work is finally paying off.

Teach for America conference this weekend, including happy hour tonight. i don't know any of the people coming in but i might as well go and see what that's like.

So i ended up getting an interview for Houston, not new york, which makes me kind of sad because after my visit, strange and troublesome as it was, i fell in love with the city all over again. i was definitely looking forward to being able to spend a few (paid) weeks there. but alas, it was not to be, and i may be stuck in the mires of houston again. how i hate that place!! so why do i go, you ask? because i want to help our corps be the best teachers they can be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home