19.2.03

Trista is a ho

I'm sorry but is anyone else disappointed with Trista's total cop-out? She didn't choose Charlie who was totally the right person for her, and instead chose Ryan, the puss in firefighting boots.Chris got really mad when I said that Ryan was a loser, because he relates to Ryan, and says that I would have chosen Charlie and that made me a bad person. Charlie is hot. Case closed.

Also, what is UP with the whole Helene/Aaron thing? They didn't just split up, that is major drama!! I feel sad that I'm so addicted to their pathetic little story. I bet Brooke's patting herself on the back now.

On the New york visit front, I am putting a link to the photo-documentary of our trip. I put the camera to good use, taking over a hundred pictures of the various things we did around town. Oh and also, while I have no pictures of this, H & M, greatest store ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home