7.2.03

Working hard for the money

I'm so excited for this weekend, i'm going to see 8 1/2 x 11, a short play festival at Dad's Garage, a comedy theater. I'm also torn between wanting to see How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days or that new Shanghai Noon movie. Chris realllly (in a guy way) wants to watch it, whereas all I can think about is when we had to sit through The Tuxedo. i stayed hoping it would get better, but I now wish I had walked out after the first thirty minutes. I still haven't seen The Hours, it's a travesty, I know!

in Ms. SAT (stinky ass teacher) news, it turns out a library book I had been missing for over two months has been in her possession all along. AND another book that is considered LOST by the library, resulting in a $17 fine, is probably also in her possession. If I don't get that book back, I am going to scream bloody murder. Apparently she has been sneaking into our rooms to use valuable and rare supplies, such as rubber cement and construction paper. It is impossible to work with a person who sinks so low as to steal office supplies on the fly.

In CRAZY chaperone parent news, she confronted me on Wednesday morning, asking me why her oh-so-not-perfect daughter who was recently chastized for hitting other kids was given a "needs improvement" rating on her progress report. The oh-so-not-perfect Parent went on to tell me I was a control freak and that my kids could not have fun on the field trip because of that. But I, I would not sink to such a level, NO, I am proud to say, I spoke to her calmly and rationally, cutting her down to size with good sense. But she is still a crazy awful person that I have to deal with all the time.

And the Biggest News is Feb. 15-17 I will be off to new york city after what seems like forever of not having a trip (and drives to maryland do not count!). Now I can explore somewhere (almost) new, and have fun with my friends while doing it. As I told Kathryn the only word I can say is "yay!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home