13.4.03

Dogwood Festival

Now that I feel all better, we spent this weekend eating eating eating. We ate at Cowtippers, which is a very gay friendly steak and potato place up the street from our house. Damn good steak. Then yesterday we ate at Hae Woon Dae, which i've mentioned before. It's chris' favorite restaurant in atlanta, and one of mine too. I felt very homesick for DC so I had to get me some good Korean food. I love that they serve lots of banchan, the many little side dishes Koreans eat to round out the meal. I never went to a lot of Korean restaurants in DC but it's hard to imagine one that serves better food than Hae Woon Dae. And this morning Thumbs Up Diner, yummy yummy.

Thanks to the gooorgeous weather we went to the Dogwood Festival at Piedmont Park. There were lots of artists booths, music stages and food being sold out of trucks of course, but they also had a Frisbee catching contest for dogs which we stopped to watch. It was very fun and very crowded. And now back to school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home