19.7.04

best snack ever?

My best snack ever has to be Natural Cheetos. I've been seeing them in the snack food aisle for a while, but always thought, "eh, it couldn't be that good." But I was dead wrong, they are the best snack I have ever eaten. 
 
In wedding news, yes, there actually is some, just because I've been sitting here watching episode after episode of the Gilmore Girls, doesn't mean that I haven't been doing SOMEthing productive this summer, we have decided to get married in Hawaii. This conversation snippet should shed some light:
 
J: "So I made the appointment to view possible reception sites; I'm also going to go dress shopping next week. I've been looking around for somewhere to have a ceremony too if we are going to try to find a separate place for that;  are you sure you want to have the wedding in Frederick? "
C: "um."
J: "We can do it in a restaurant in DC, if we do that we can cut out the DJ, the dance floor, the reception site rental."
C: "um."
J: "OK. Why don't you just tell me flat out what kind of wedding you want, where you want it, how many people you want to come."
C: "I want to get married in Hawaii."
J: "um."

1 Comments:

Blogger justjane said...

The wedding is going to be sometime in late March; it's just going to be the two of us, but we ARE going to have a reception soon after that. It will be semi-formal, and you'll be receiving an invitation soon! (well...not that soon!). And it was my passport. :(

jane.

July 21, 2004 at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home