25.1.03

There are so many things you can do to a blog, even if you know nothing or next to nothing. You can even get cool skins, so non-designers like myself can have attractive blogs. If I keep this up I think I get an honorary "bloggin" membership card or something. Of course some of us have had this blog less than a month, hardly respectable. If you see many blog changes then WATCH OUT, i've been fussing.

I tried to watch Y Tu Mama Tambien, but the gratuitous sex just made it unwatchable, particularly late at night when I was sleepy. It was ew, get that teenage boy's ass OUT of my face! We ate Malaysian, which I was surprised Atlanta had. Chris and I have constant arguments about this all the time, is Atlanta the south or is it an urban oasis? You see signs everywhere that it's the south--confederate flags, people in hunting gear at the mall, but most of these sightings have been OTP (outside the perimeter). What I see is the gay hub of the south, ethnic restaurants and the real desire to eat there, and learn more about the culture that created this food, and some cold cold weather for what is supposed to be a hot and humid area. However the more I live here the more I like it, so maybe I'm just making excuses! Truly there is very little racial mixing though there is a large non-black/white presence here. But the city is growing and changing and diversifying which is a good sign for the future.

Tonight we eat Moroccan--belly dancing, woohoo! And the Hours--woohoo again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home