30.1.03

What is this?:


It is Sarah from Joe Millionaire, AKA Cindy Schubert, professional fetishist! She has starred in bondage and fetish films (though fully clothed only). I was at dinner last night with some other reality show savants who, had I been able to reveal this knowledge, would have undoubtedly been impressed. In this particular picture she is tickling a woman's feet. But it's all over the internet and now everybody knows so they won't be so impressed; i bet chris will be shocked however.

I had a really yummy dinner last night, trout salad, it was really quite good. I have a wireless internet card, i discovered but then i discovered it doesn't work when it almost exploded my computer. Yes, I said exploded, so what? And now my left shift key doesn't work so I have difficulty making question marks. This sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home