2.2.03



Friday we went to see the dinosaurs at the Fernbank Museum of Natural History. It was a great trip except for one thing: the chaperone from hell!! Among her many faults: Blaming her daughter's partner for not being able to walk with her, and grabbing her hand away. Ignoring the rest of the group and walking with her daughter only. Disappearance at lunch time while other chaperones were helping students eat. Arguing with me about whether it is appropriate to allow eating on the bus, then giving her daughter left over chips anyway (and where did these chips come from? i told all the kids to throw their left overs away!!). I walked out with 14 over excited, but tired and happy kids, and one huge migraine. One thing is for sure, my tolerance level for bullshit has risen to a new level.

I have totally loved Sam Rockwell since I saw him in Charlie's Angels and Heist; I was kind of in awe because I couldn't believe this was the same geeky guy from that movie with Tim Allen, Galaxy Quest. Speaking of Heist, if you haven't seen it, please do, it's one cool caper movie. Sam Rockwell is a chameleon, sometimes looking like Tom Cruise, sometimes like Christian Bale, sometimes just like himself, but I saw him yesterday in Confessions of a Dangerous Mind, and I think we all have to agree that he did an amazing job. So add him to my list of favorite actors: Philip Seymour Hoffman, Tobey Maguire, and I don't know who else. My mind is not awake right now.

Plans for today: Breakfast at thumbs up and the high museum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home