28.1.03

I did super great on my Fantasy Challenge! For those who do not know, Real World and Road Reals have battles, where a variety of former cast members, some who are well into their 30's, come back to reality television and compete in games for money. This year the gimmick is all the girls are on one team, all the boys on another, hence, "Battle of the Sexes." MTV also has added a feature that is similar to fantasy baseball, where you choose teams and gain points when your members do things like get into hissy fits, give hugs, cry, get bleeped, or actually earn points on the "challenges" this show is based on. So I have a team, and currently my members are Ellen (go Korean American exposure on television! from the Road Rules no one watched and where she hooked up with totally hot Adam who kind of looks like Evan from Joe Millionaire but better looking), Ruth (the drunk from Real World Hawaii who is kicking ASS during the games), and Emily (more on her). The guys on my team are Antoine (my favorite! but sort of weak, from Road Rules Europe, known for threatening to kill Belou with a fork.), Yes (again, a cutie, yes yes yes!--from road rules semester at sea), and James (a random road rules, but not the same one emily is from).They met on another of these challenges, and now they are dating, and they are sooo cute together. But they are going to earn me points for making out (i hope!).

My team is named Puck Sucks, because PUCK is on the show, infamous from Real world season 3, where he made fun of Pedro, who later died of AIDS and was a good decent person while Puck was everything bad that exists in the world. He is the biggest point earner because he is bleeped numerous times, trash talks, fights, cries and whatever else you get points for in the game. So if i wanted to play competitively, he would have to be on my team, but since i am playing with heart, he can kiss my ass till he dies.

In knitting news, things are not going well. Does anyone know how to knit? Does anyone want to help me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home