27.1.03

So what have I been working on? The comments function, powered by enetation, which is a wonderful wonderful service, it is just driving me super batty. So I will keep working on it. Basically, sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I like the smiley feature and I may be updating the template soon which the enetation site allows you to do, so I like that. It's just that sometimes it doesn't work (the link to comment won't show up at all). It helps to hit reload a lot, I have discovered. It does not help to bang your hands against your head in frustration.

Update on Ms. SAT (Stinky Awful Teacher)--this afternoon while I was working on this commenting dilemma, Ms. SAT came into my room and asked if Mr. BYT (Brash Young Teacher) next door was still there, saying, "his door is locked." My assumption was to tell her, no he is not there. Unfortunately she took this as an invitation to use the door in my room that is connected to his room to take a pen. I was like, "um, I said I don't think he's there," and she, distractedly, answered, "oh yes, i just want to borrow I pen I use sometimes." A PEN? that she USES sometimes? She's going to sneak into his room for a PEN? doesn't she have ONE pen??? I was about to offer her a pen, when she went into his room, then popped out saying, oh I couldn't find one, then rushing out again. So so sketchy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home