15.4.03

Sooo sleepy

For the past two days when I got home I fell asleep. It was the groggy afternoon nap kind of sleep and I only felt groggier after it. Damn you time change i blame you.

I bought two mice for my classroom--a little brown one that is friendly and a little white one with black spots that bit me. The little white one keeps getting out of the cage so I haven't brought them to school yet until I can figure out what the situation is.

I watched the final episode of Married By America. I haven't watched any previous episodes, which must have been tedious, will they or won't they, who cares until the last episode??? It was sad, both couples ended up not going through with it--tres humiliating for the other person involved. Both of the contestants were girls, the former a princess type who had posed in playboy and whose father was a complete whack job and who of course ended up changing her mind at the last minute; and the latter a blonde bartender who was actually quite sweet. Her name was Billie Jean. She was like i love love love you Tony. And tony was like, yeah, that's great...i don't love you! But let me get up to the altar and wait for you to declare that you will in fact go through with this and then reject and humiliate you in front of all of your friends and family. She left crying hysterically while her friends yelled about what a loser and asshole he was. Chris thought: I don't think he should have gone through with it, this show is crazy! Jane thinks: He's a jerk for doing that to her, the least he could have done was do it before they got up there; the most was take a chance and do it, what the hell was he on the show to do anyway??? I am of the mind however that if you want to make it work, it will, but if you don't then it won't no matter how you feel about the person. Part of the reason I felt this way was because though he did not love her at the time, he noted he was well on his way to being in love with her. He's a chickenshit jerk head who, like most cultural Americans, can't commit to diddly squat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home